Skip to content
- Cash, Debit, Visa or Mastercard. A 12% Buyers Fee will be charged on all purchases. GST will apply to applicable purchases. A discount of 2% is offered if payment is made by Cash.
- All items are sold “As Is, Where is” and lie at the Purchaser’s risk.
- Clyde Auctioneering does not grade coins. The grading depicted has been done by the consignor. We, the auction company, assume no responsibility for grading shown. Most bidders know more about coins and grading than we do, therefore, adjust your bids accordingly.
- The items have been displayed and each Purchaser shall be held to have satisfied themselves as to the condition, identity, and authenticity and shall not be entitled to make any objection after the sale, whatsoever. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and shall control the bidding at all times. In case of dispute, the Auctioneer’s decision shall be final.
- All merchandise must be paid for on the day of the auction if purchased in the building.
- All bidders are bound by their signature on the Bidder’s Registration Contract.
- Purchases become the sole responsibility of the Purchaser immediately after bidding ceases.
- I (we), the Bidder, agree to assign any or all properties, goods, or chattels to the selling agent (or Auction Company) under the Personal Properties Securities Act in order that they may recover any monies owing against purchases whether arising from unpaid purchases to my Bid Number or uncleared credit cards plus ALL incurred costs to recover funds.
- All advertising is a guide only. Buyers must satisfy themselves as to the condition, identity and authenticity of items prior to bidding and shall not make objections after the auction.
- Please read descriptions of the items carefully. The Owner/Auction Company attempt to list items as accurately as possible and are not responsible for errors in description of condition. You acknowledge item information is received from the consignors and you hereby agree not to hold Clyde Auctioneering and/or our employees responsible for any errors or omissions regarding item(s) being sold.
- No person shall bid on any lot (1) of which he is the Consignor; or (2) as an Agent, Associate on behalf of the Consignor.