(Firearms Conditions noted at the Bottom)
- Visa, Mastercard or e-transfer. Nothing is shipped until paid for in full. A 17% Buyers Fee will be charged on all purchases. GST will apply to applicable purchases. ***Please advise if you wish to pay by EFT before noon on Monday, otherwise your payment will be processed on your credit card. A 2% discount will be applicable for payment by EFT or Cash. A 2% premium will be added if your credit card is declined when I process your payment. Please ensure your credit card is valid and has adequate funds on auction day not just at the time when you register for online bidding.
- All items are sold “As Is, Where is” and lie at the Purchaser’s risk. Clyde Auctioneering is NOT responsible for the condition of any firearm. We represent the firearms only to the extent that is visible to us.
- The items have been displayed and each Purchaser shall be held to have satisfied themselves as to the condition, identity, and authenticity and shall not be entitled to make any objection after the sale, whatsoever. Please read descriptions of the items carefully. The Owner/Auction Company attempt to list items as accurately as possible and are not responsible for errors in description of
condition. You acknowledge item information is received from the consignors and you hereby agree not to hold Clyde Auctioneering and/or our employees responsible for any errors or omissions regarding item(s) being sold.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and shall control the bidding at all times. In case of dispute, the Auctioneer’s decision shall be final. No person shall bid on any lot (1) of which he is the Consignor; or (2) as an Agent, Associate on behalf of the Consignor.
- When using our online auction services, you are making a commitment to purchase said item(s) – you are entering into a binding legal contract. All item(s) are to be paid for prior to removing said item(s) and within 48 hours of completion of auction. If you wish to pick-up your purchases, please contact the office prior to noon on Monday to avoid freight charges being added to your invoice.
- ***Canadian Firearms Bidders Only: Firearms Online Registrations will remain ‘Pending’ until we receive a copy of the following: your Possession Acquisition License (both sides), the front of your Driver’s License, and if you hold a Restricted Firearms License, we require your Gun Club. You may either scan and email, take a photo with your cell phone and text to 780-206- 0192 or fax to 780-348- 5959. Please let me know if you are texting or faxing so I can watch for the documents. If have a post office box as your address, please provide your Legal Land Description.
- U.S. Firearms Bidders: Clyde Auctioneering will process payment on your credit card for your purchases and the freight charges from our facility to Borderview International in B.C. Your purchases will then be shipped from our facility to Borderview International in Abbotsford, British Columbia. Borderview will handle the documents required to ship your firearms to you. We would strongly advise you to contact Borderview International to confirm that the firearms you will be bidding on are importable into the U.S. (1-877- 947-4867) Also, please visit their website (www.borderview.com) for applicable import fees. These fees will be invoiced to you by Borderview and are in addition to any amounts owing to Clyde Auctioneering.