Shipping details for online bidders
- All purchases MUST be either picked up or any Special freight arrangements made and purchases picked up within 4 business days from the date of auction!!!
Freight charges will be calculated by Tuesday following the auction and will be added to the total of your purchases. The total invoice including freight will then be processed on your credit card.
- When registering for Online Bidding we ask that everyone indicates whether you wish to have your purchases shipped or if you wish to pick-up. Also, if you plan to pick-up your purchases, please email me at [email protected] prior to Monday noon following the auction or call 780-206- 0192 to advise when you will be picking up. If we do not receive notification by Monday noon, arrangements will be made to ship your purchases.
- We ship all purchases via Canada Post that are within the size and weight amounts allowed at the most economical pricing. All shipments being sent parcel post have up to $100 insurance (insurance is applicable only up to the value of the purchase(s). If you wish to have your shipment insured to value (ie. purchases valued at $1,500 would require additional insurance for $1,400) please advise the office by email prior to noon on the Monday following the auction otherwise we will only include the minimum insurance.
- Regarding purchases of Larger/Heavier Items – we can ship either by CanPar or a moving company. We can facilitate arrangements for shipments via CanPar; however, if a moving company is required, arrangements will have to be made by the purchaser. As noted above, all shipping arrangements must be made and purchases picked up within 4 business days from the date of the auction. Please advise our office of arrangements made with a moving or freight company in order for us to be available at the time of pick-up. Items not picked up within 7 business days from the date of the auction will be deemed abandoned and will become the property of Clyde Auctioneering as payment for storage of said items.
- ***All purchases of Ammunition (dangerous goods) will require shipping via CanPar. As noted in our Terms and Conditions – if you wish to pay for your purchases and freight charges via EFT, please advise the office by noon on the Monday following the auction.
- ***U.S. Firearms Bidders: All firearm(s) purchases will be shipped from our facility to Borderview International in Abbotsford, B.C. We will add the freight charges to your invoice price and process payment on your credit card. Any additional freight charges incurred from B.C. to your destination will be billed by Borderview.