Payment Details for Online Bidders
- PAYMENT MUST BE MADE IN FULL WITHIN 48 HOURS. A 17% Buyers Premium is applicable on all Online purchases. A 2% premium will be added to your total invoice price if your credit card is declined upon processing. Please ensure the credit card provided at when registering with either iCollector or LiveAuctionWorld is valid and has sufficient funds to cover your purchases at the time of auction.
- We also accept e-transfer and will discount your invoice total by 2% if paying by EFT or Cash. If you wish to pay using e-transfer or if you intend to pick-up your purchases and pay by Cash, please contact the office by telephone or email by Monday before noon – otherwise payment will be processed on your credit card. [email protected] (or) 780-206- 0192. As I do not have a method of retaining your payment method on file, please include when you register online. Also, please make sure to include whether you wish to pick-up or have your items shipped when you register. If you wish to pick up your purchases, please notify our office by Monday morning by email or telephone with the day you would like to pick-up – this will avoid freight charges being added to your invoice price. All successful bid items will be held until payment is received in full.
- All Freight charges will be calculated by Tuesday and will be charged to your credit card. If you are paying by EFT, we will calculate freight charges, add to your invoice and email your outstanding invoice. We do require your EFT payment within 24 hours of emailing your invoice unless prior arrangements have been made.
- **Bidders on Restricted and Prohibited Firearms – the total of your purchases will be processed on your credit card. If you wish to remit payment by EFT, please advise. Your EFT payment must be received within 24 hours. We will NOT initialize the transferring of your purchase(s) until payment has been received in full. Once the transfer notice has been received from Firearms we will determine freight and process payment on your credit card or will advise so you may remit payment via EFT.
- All U.S. bidders on Firearms will have payment for your purchases and freight costs processed on your credit card prior to your firearms being sent to Borderview International for importing into the U.S. For Import Fees, please go to Borderview's website: www.borderview.com. All import fees and freight costs to the U.S. will be payable to Borderview International.